Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tuesday-- Beading, Carnegie Museum of Art, and Walking

Yesterday (Tuesday) morning I met up with Nancy at Maureen's home for some beading design. I brought mostly projects of broken strands to be restrung. My necklace which broke (from Mom) at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts silver clay class needs a heavier gauge wire for stringing. Nancy suggested certain wire and spacer/ seed beads for a glass necklace I purchased in Delft, Nederlands. We mostly designed pieces this meeting.

Nancy encouraged me to sing later this month with the choral group for the National Association of Pastoral Musicians convention's opening afternoon. She and I plan to carpool to the event.

We also went to the Carnegie Museum of Art exhibition, where I saw my parents' neighbor, Nancy, and then to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History, where I saw Angelo and his sister and parents.

Maureen and I went for a walk that evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home