Thursday, August 23, 2012

Administrative Meeting, Fall 2012

This afternoon my subdepartment had a 3.5-hour-long administrative/ teaching meeting in preparation for the school year, which starts Monday. We did several small group exercises (I worked with Regina and Jessica), and will be patient when it comes to administrative issues (rosters, ability to email our students, ID cards, written contracts, et al.). I was so tired after the long meeting that I headed home afterwards (with a short detour to St. Paul Cathedral's air-conditioned glory and an organ lesson on the von Beckerath).

Maureen and I then went for a walk down Walnut Street, came back to see her friend/ neighbor, and meet up with her sister Mary Gene. We ordered a free pizza (the 11th of a series) from down the street and had it with pepperoni and Arizona iced tea. We then walked back here via the street with the House with the Tall Fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home