Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kevin's Graduation Party

Last night was Kevin's graduation party, with plenteous food, drink, and a slew of happy company from as far away as New York and Washington, DC. We enjoyed the eats, treats, and lively conversation well into the wee hours. A good time was had by all. Kevin gave away sundry household items ranging from a macadamia nut cracker ("I'm going to use it for crab!" expressed Joon), to a wicker basket in the shape of an elephant (I'm going to use it for files --- and for staging my day) to a tall, paper-covered lamp claimed by Dave ("Didn't you write under that lamp, Kevin?")

I met more of Kevin's friends and their friends, and exclaimed to Maggie (and Kyle) "I haven't seen you both for a WHILE!" (Vivien brought Stuart, and Dave brought Patrick, Maggie brought Bridget) Those who stayed late (Aurora, Lan-Phe, myself, Christina, Joon, Stephen, and Nikos) were treated to Heather H's burgeoning film-making efforts from the 1990s and prior!

Kevin and Stephen walked with Joya and myself to the car, and everyone got a ride home, avoiding the path of deeply inebriated pedestrians in the wee hours of the night. Aurora posted her photos on Google +.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home