Walk to Whole Foods
I awoke at ~ 4.00 am today, tooled around for about an hour at home, graded one page of two sections of a quiz for an hour and twenty minutes, caught up with correspondence, took a short nap, then went for a walk with Maureen to Whole Foods. I saw Gail and her hubby there, and Maureen and I had breakfast there. I saw a former student, Adam, there, who found a job there since he was in my class and talking about his future major and desire to get a job in natural foods.
We went window shopping in Shadyside, stopping in at Banana Republic, LuLuLemon.com, the Gap, Rite Aid, Francesca's, and the Running store.
We stopped by Maureen's home to check out her finds from bargain shopping.
I made green salad and pasta, and spoke with Stacey, and will take a nap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home