Choir Practice for Performing Bob Farrell's Music
Last night the Choir practiced at the front (altar) of the Cathedral with the portative organ, cello, and (occasionally) two violins.
This morning I took the bus to visit with Mom and Dad for about an hour and a half. Took a backpack back to home for them.
I had fourteen students for the tour at the Carnegie Museum of Art. Hal (our tour guide) led the students and Cassie and me on a tour of the Carnegie Legacy through the galleries. It ended in an interactive talk on the Great Staircase that houses the painted murals by Alexander. Three of the female students, Cassie, and myself decided to go continue the talk. Cassie in particular liked the fact that the Hall of Architecture would be good for wedding receptions. So we spent some more time talking there.
After dispersing, I went for a (homemade) sandwich of ham and cheese with tomato. I await a phone call from the parents.
~~~~
Took a nap, will go to practice in about two hours (18.45) for our choral concert. At 9.15 there will be a laser show and fireworks at the Cathedral of Learning at the University of Pittsburgh campus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home