Grandma's Anniversary, Renewing Licenses
Yesterday was the ninth anniversary of Grandma's passing.
Hi Grandma,
It was First Friday, too. Dad and I went to Mass at St Paul Cathedral yesterday morning. We still miss you, Gammagoo, but know that you are in a better place and looking out for us, too.
I (and my officemates) smelled FLOWERS in our office for days in the Fall of '05 after you left us. God Bless You, Gramma.
Love,
me
Fr. Stubna celebrated Mass yesterday and Bob K read the passages. Sally D served as Eucharistic minister, and Ken provided the music ministry.
~~~~
Yesterday morning my second class of the week visited Heinz Chapel, with Karen touring us again, as well. I ran into Ken whilst crossing the flagstones on the quad---he was on his way to the library.
~~~~~
This morning I awoke a little stuffy: I took a zinc lozenge upon arising, showered, and I also rested for a good part of the morning and afternoon. This morning I helped Mom and Dad to renew their state medical licenses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home