Black Friday 2012
Today I arose with a hungry tummy at a little after 5AM. I prepared some sweet potato bisque with quinoa for breakfast, and was happy to see that my lower GI tract is feeling better. I did call Don when I got sick to tell him that I couldn't make it for the bow-tying party---didn't want to make anyone sick.
Mom and I left after I chatted online with Amber from the Verizon store about new phones. It turns out we left before 9AM for their store, went to Macy's (where Laurie and Ric were unusually helpful with lost items and helping us to carry our items to the car), where we spent the rest of the morning, and to Costco for grocery shopping, lunch, and a bathroom opportunity. We went to Marshalls, and I went to Office Max and Michaels for gifts for West Coast family. I met Mom back at Marshalls, we went to TJ Maxx and then headed to Games Unlimited for more gifts. We ended our shopping event at ~7pm, with Dad helping us to unload the trunk.
Dinner was rotisserie chicken with rice and salad.
Graded this week-end and recorded grades. Need to also grade items received late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home