Sunday, March 24, 2013

Maureen was in town

Yesterday Maureen was in town, after an appointment in Pittsburgh.  She is spending most of her time with her aging mom.  Yesterday we had breakfast in the North Hills, at one of our favorite pancake places.  I had a Polish omelette plate, which has six eggs...I only ate half of my plate (with pancakes).  We then went to Staples, where she wanted to fax a document.

I came back and took a nap, woke up, tried to grade and got only ~one-third through one of my sections when Maureen and I decided to enjoy the lovely sunny weather and go outside.  We went to Bakery Square, the Panera there and the Staples too, where I got some stationery items.  I also went to the hair care store, where I bought some brushes. 

Upon returning home I graded, had dinner with Mom and Dad, and chatted with Mrs. B.  We noted that the last time we had seen each other was about eight years ago, at Wendy's.  We caught up on news from each other.  By the end of the evening I had finished grading half of my classes' ecology prelab assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home