Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Tuesday- Correspondence, Dinner with Pratima, Ellen, and Roger

After catching up with personal and Mom's reunion correspondence today, Pratima and her boyfriend Roger picked me up to meet Ellen at Mitchell's Fish Market in the Waterfront.  I had the broiled Icelandic char with smashed redskin potatoes, market vegetables and shallot butter, with sourdough bread.  Roger, Pratima, and I continued up McArdle Parkway to the lookouts on Mount Washington.  We captured many photos of the changing lightscape, the changing clouds, and the changing city skyline lights.  We also took in the sounds/strains from a concert at Point State Park.

From:   http://www.threeriversregatta.net/

Dance to the Music—swing, sway and stroll as the OneMain Financial Main Stage presents a rollicking cast of music makers including the “Jersey Four” [Frankie Valli tribute band], and the incomparable and original “Jefferson Starship.”

I think we heard the Jersey Four from Mt. Washington....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home