Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday- Imitation of Life (1959)

Stacy and I tried out the Rose Tea CafĂ© for a snack.  I went to get Mom, Dad, and me an order of sweet potato fries, MmmM!

After dinner Mom and I watched the newest version of Imitation of Life, which differed from the older version I had seen in college.  Parts were quite tragic.  I told Mom that I had written an essay in college that stated the two women who had built a home together played the role of father and mother for the household.

Today Mom and I went to get gasoline at Costco, suspenders for Dad at a department store, and to pick up her computer from the computer store.  Turns out Dad has two bowties, and already (also) has a set of suspenders.  I have to return these to the store...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home