Friday- Ross Park Mall, B & S's School Fair, Busy Friday, Back in touch with Nancy & Jim
Yesterday (Friday) Maureen and I celebrated National Donut Day with a visit to GetGo to get our favorite donuts, which we enjoyed right there. We went to Ross Park Mall, and environs, where I got a gift for Marissa (early) and afterwards, I got some bric-a-brac for soon-to-be cutoff jeans. I stopped by Mom and Dad's for my shoe (to drive them about), and we three picked up William to go to Beatrice and Solomon's school fair.
We went home for Mom to take care of her eye drops, and I drove them to 7th Street / the Benedum Center for their show 42nd Street. I went home to watch the last of the games between the Penguins and the Bruins for the Stanley Cup Playoffs (0-1). Picked up Mom and Dad afterwards (amid the Jazz Crawl, PSO closing weekend, Benedum Center, and construction downtown.
Today I also received an email from Nancy L, wife of Jim L. It's great to be back in touch with former instructors.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home