Sunday, June 02, 2013

FroYo and a Drive-In Movie!!

Yesterday afternoon I went with Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon for Razzy Fresh frozen yogurt treats for "dinner" (at least for me).   I had two flavors, triple chocolate and chocolate chip cookie (all with toppings), and Beatrice and Solomon had three flavors:  The previous two, and vanilla (with gummier toppings). 

Later that evening, Debbie and I went to the Twin Hi-Way Drive-In Movie Theatres in Robinson
http://www.twinhiwaydrivein.com/main.html
to view the new Iron Man movie (Iron Man 3).  Even though I had not seen the earlier Iron Man movies, and had not seen the Avengers movies, it was still an entertaining flick.  True to the post on the Internet, the very end of the credits were interesting, funny, and entertaining.

We were disappointed to find that the Penguins had lost, 3-0, to Boston
last night as the movie credits rolled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home