Thursday, May 30, 2013

War Drobe and Bicycles!

Yesterday was the day of bicycles and wardrobes/cabinets.  A new bicycle rack was installed, and my bicycle was right there on the rack with the others.  The cabinet and the bike space rental fee was paid yesterday.  Mom, Dad, and I went for Japanese/ Chinese buffet, and I went to get my hair cut across the road as they finished lunch.  Dave S, of FAAP, was exiting the haircut floor as I was called for my haircut.

Dave:  Grace? 
me:  Yes.
Dave:  It's Dave, Dave S.  Are you off from work today?
me:  I teach at Pitt...
Dave:  ...they just ended [the Spring semester].
[pause]
me:  God bless you.

The woman who cut my hair, Donna, manages two stores.  She regaled me with her story of wearing an orthotic boot, too. 

Saw Debbie yesterday after work.  We chatted, and she had sad news about her Southern friend, S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home