Wednesday of Labor Day Week
Just spent the day with the ladies who brunch yesterday (Wednesday). I graded my last section of prelab assignments, then caught the bus to drop them off at work. I walked to Bible Study with Fr. Drew (we had a new member joining us, Megan) for this Sunday's readings. Clare G and I walked back together. Maureen had just ended her personal training session, so we took off for brunch with Nancy. On the way, we found out the price of a battery from Batteries Plus.
I had a Greek omelet (with Swiss cheese substituting for feta), with two pumpkin pancakes. We stopped by the Mother House next to LaRoche College, as Maureen, Mary Gene, and their mom will be attending a Golden Jubilee this weekend. We also stopped for groceries on the way home. I took a nap, met T, a student in my Thursday section, and then met a student after that. Mom finished her class close to that time, and we walked home together. Dad had kindly warmed up the food for us to have dinner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home