Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday- The first half of this week!

Sunday Mom, Dad, and I went for sandwiches in South Oakland after Mass.

Monday night was Bead Night with Betty T.  I made a matching bracelet for the necklace I made at the last beading Saturday afternoon, an asymmetrical necklace, and then a matching bracelet.  It was a 3.5 hour-long class.

Tuesday Dad gave me a ride to physical therapy.  I walked back and got some errands and also on campus got some printing done for our meeting later this week.  Maureen and I went for a walk in Shadyside business district.

Today, Wednesday, the children came by again since Marissa went back to work.  I met with Alyse, my UTA, and we worked out computer bugs and grade center bugs with Andrew and Russ.  We also took a close look at the syllabus, and she filled in a Funds Request Form, which we submitted to the office.

Tomorrow is a big day, so I'll go to sleep early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home