Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday- Eyeglasses: Filling the Rx and St. Paul PPC and PFC 1 1/2 year meeting with Fr. Guay

Today Mom and I went to the Waterfront to fill my prescription for eyeglasses.  First we shopped for cleaning and mission-packing supplies, and at the end I got my eyeglasses prescription filled.  They will call back in about a week to a week and a half.  We went to Michaels to exchange gum paste mix with pre-mixed gum paste.  I also looked for a gold bail for a gift to me, as I have been doing at various locales, as well. 

A stop at T.J. Maxx followed, then at Verizon Wireless store.  We then went to Macy's to  pick out a 5.5-quart chili pot in housewares, then to the Macy's jewelry department, where I looked for a gold colored bail.  The shop attendant told me her findings about the pendant. 

I went to St. Paul Pastoral and Finance councils' meeting with Fr. Guay.  I asked him to say hello to Fr. Sam for our extended family.

Tonight we spoke with Tita Celi by phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home