Calculated Averages, A Day to Get Home Matters Taken Care of...
So, Maureen and I met Nancy for brunch. I had a short stack of bacon buttermilk pancakes, with plenteous syrup. Maureen also shared with Nancy and me the ricotta/ cottage cheese bowl of filling for her crepes. Om num! Maureen and I went to Ross Park Mall and met Nancy there, too afterwards. We stopped at JC Penney, L. L. Bean, and Crate and Barrel. Then, Maureen and I bid Nancy a fond adieu (until Friday), and went grocery shopping as well. I purchased a lot of the basics: Fruits (apples, bananas, oranges--and more oranges--did I say oranges?), eggs, milk, peas, did I say eggs?, and chipped chopped ham.
Came home and took a medium-length nap. Calculated some grades for Mom, and also emailed student/s grades.
Tonight is the Holiday Party. I will go there shortly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home