Saturday, April 12, 2014

Finished grading last section of post-lab assignments, The Great Gatsby

This morning I finished grading my last section of post-lab assignments.  Mom and I watched The Great Gatsby (the most recent cinematic version/ rendition, with Leonardo di Caprio and Toby McGuire) this afternoon.  Then we went shopping in Bloomfield, and donated some items on the South Side.  Dinner at home with Dad followed, and then a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  We watched Jeopardy! and Lawrence Welk, as well as Keeping Up Appearances (with Patricia Routledge as Hyacinth Bucket).  I arranged my sheet music for this week in choir.

This morning I also walked to the drug store on Forbes Avenue, and took the bus back.  I bought LOTS of vitamins, which were on sale.  I also delivered and made plans for deliveries of choir candy Friday and today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home