Monday, March 17, 2014

Second Sunday of Lent, Lunch, Nap, Dinner with Maureen, Facetime of our Friends

Yesterday was the Second Sunday of Lent--the Transfiguration.  We sang music referring to that. including but not only:

an Introit, My heart declared to you:  Your countenance have I sought
Entrance Hymn, Transform Us
Antiphons of Lent, Orbis Factor
Prepartation of Gifts, "Hide Not Thou Thy Face From Us (Richard Farrant)
Acclamations from the Deutsche Messe (F. Schubert/ R. Proulx)
Lamb of God (Lucien Deiss)
Communion Hymn "The Vision You Have Seen,"  (C. Thatcher)
a Communion Antiphon by Bob Farrell
a Post-Communion hymn, "According to Thy Gracious Word" (Wolfgang A. Mozart)
Lenten Prayer, week 2

Afterwards, Shannon and I went for lunch (salad and cookie bar! for me) on Craig Street.  I lost a bracelet somewhere between the choir loft and the restaurant, so we looked.  We vowed to LinkIn to each other, as she is applying to graduate programs.

I took a nap after organizing papers, and after Maureen and I went for bacon cheeseburgers!  After, we went grocery shopping and looked at updated Facebook postings by our friends chez Maureen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home