Spring Break? / work
This weekend , on Saturday, I spent grading and napping: I graded the last three sections of population genetics prelab assignments.
Sunday, I went to choir practice and the choir sang noon Mass, as per usual. I met L. and her daughter S after Mass, who raved like fans about the choral music. Lisa took our photo! I went downstairs after Mass for the "coffee and donut" Sunday, and SA and I spent the afternoon chatting about her future plans for her career. We chatted all through the Bishop's 2PM Mass, and happily walked into the sunny day outside. I started grading the quizzes on biochemical pathways which the students did this week.
Today I took care of correspondence, and finished grading the quizzes on biochemical pathways. I think I will try to return these to the students over break. I have one last assignment to return, an online assignement: A report on a four-week-long experiment. Must work on that this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home