Palm Sunday 2014
Early Sunday Mom and I did three loads of laundry.
This Sunday I handed out the last of the choir Easter candy. It was Palm Sunday, and we sang
Hosanna to the Son of David (de Victoria)
All Glory, Laud, and Honor (St. Theodulph)
Psalm 22 (R. Proulx)
Gospel Acclamation (R. Proulx)
Jesus, Remember Me (J. Berthier)
O Sacred Head Surrounded (L. Hassler)
Sanctus (chant, Vatican Mass XVIII)
Acclamations (Deutsche Messe, Schubert/Proulx)
Lamb of God (L. Deiss)
Communion: Parce Domine
Post-Communion: De Profundis, Mozart
Lenten Prayer
Mom, Dad, and I went to Chinese/Japanese/American buffet in Monroeville for lunch. We saw their accountant there.
I took a long nap that afternoon, and then Maureen and I went to Target to get sympathy and birthday items. I also got oranges for Mom, Dad, and me.
The Mozart piece, De Profundis, makes me think of Christ's slowly beating heart at the close of this work.
~~~
This morning I went into work to drop off the last papers that were graded this semester for my students.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home