Thursday, July 03, 2014

Family Celebration, for the Fourth of July 2014

I made a BIG pot of Zea mays for lunner today at Mom and Dad's.  Joyce's family, as well as Phyllis, and William's family came over for a meal of steak with grilled onion and mushrooms in the sauce, rice, corn, fried tofu with garlic/onion vinegar, cherries and strawberries, and lots of family fun.  Joyce, Marissa, Benny, Beatrice, and Solomon, and I went to the Carnegie Museum's art-sculpture-playground, and "maze."  Then we walked to Schenley Plaza, where the children and Marissa rode the carousel.  After a drink of water, we ran into William, who greeted us before he returned to work.  We passed by Bellelfield Ave, where we ran into J, the famous American Ninja Warrior competitor whom Benny, Miranda, and Lolo and Lola saw on television last week.  Joyce offered to find a marker to have him sign Benny's T-shirt, but we ended up taking photos instead.  We hurried back so that the family could be back in Seven Fields in a timely fashion.  I took a photo with my ina-anak, then we all made fond goodbyes to Joyce's family.

Solomon and I watched Rio (the film) whilst everyone else at Mom and Dad's rested.  Beatrice had a 5.30 afternoon piano lesson, so she and Marissa departed.  Solomon and I finished the movie, and I transferred my photos from my camera to my computer and book.

Mom and Dad and I had great leftovers for dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home