Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
This Tuesday I had office hours, then met with a couple of friends after lunch. Then I graded my Tuesday section.
Wednesday I took care of some correspondence, then met with a new add to one of my sections. I wnet in the eveing to the Prayers to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. I also spoke with Greg on his birthday before going to the Cathedral of Learning's computer lab.
Thursday, Mom and I went to Mary Jane's for hair appointments. I met a young friend, who stated that grown-ups have it "good." "They can stay up late; go to sleep late."
Today (Friday) we had our work meeting, then I went to the PittARTS Arts festival, meeting with Joya, my UTA, afterwards. The PittARTS arts festival drew me in with the PITT Jazz Ensemble playing on the William Pitt Union Porch. I ventured inside to the booths about the arts organizations and venues (and cookies), then back outside for popcorn, more jazz, and a quick hello to Annabelle!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home