Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday- Been up since 5 AM...Big Day!

Today I arose at about 5 AM.   Took care of things at  home, took a shower, did some languages, read some emails....Now it's time to grade and take care of a phone bill before cooking for when Wa + Marissa + the children come over to Mom and Dad's abode.

~~~~
Had a great day with three generations of Albas---A spread of cold and hot appetizers made by everyone (including ones made by the children), Delmonico steak and small lobsters, two kinds of sweet potatoes, two kinds of green bean casseroles, rice, baked potatoes, and Mom's pineapple upside-down cake and Marissa's cranberry crunch, les deux a la mode.   Had a nice selection of sparkling and non-sparkling juices and wines, too.  We played games with William's tablet (a version of Pyramid, and a version of reverse Charades), and the children requested karaoke/ minus one, which I set up for them. 


After they left, I finished grading one more section/ laboratory classroom of Enzymes notebooks, and recorded them in the gradesheet.  Chatted with Maureen afterwards for about an hour before going to sleep....Slept in until ~ 8AM Sunday morning, when I practiced languages, caught up on health/ fitness, and blogging (now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home