Saturday- LuzViMinda: A Dance Journey through the Islands; 2/3rds finished grading a major quiz
LuzViMinda: A Dance Journey Through the Islands, PAPAGP's Third Annual Recital and Gala was performed at the Hillman Center for the Performing Arts at ShadySide Academy's Upper School. There were over twenty dances performed by the dance troupe. The press was there, making a video and interviewing Nenette. There were three parts to the program.
Part I: Luzon: From the Highlands to the Lowlands
Part II: Visayas: Flirtatious and Mimetic
Part III: Mindanao: An Indigenous and Muslim-influenced Mosaic
Beatrice and Solomon danced in all but Part III. Mom (Lola) joined in as Lola for mano po. William's family and Les joined a standing table for dinner.
~~~
Marissa and the children and I followed each other across the bridge to make certain that we got safely home.
Afterwards, I spent less than half an hour getting to a good stopping point for grading: I completed grading 2/3rds of a major exam. I had started grading it Friday PM. Still have that exam to finish, a pre-lab for photosynthesis, and enzymes notebooks. Boy, will I be busy over Thanksgiving week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home