Friday: Grading Meeting, Meeting in Squirrel Hill, Shopping, Dinner with Debbie at the Waterfron
Adventures in posting grades yesterday (Friday). Tiffaney and I followed Elia on a circuitious route (albeit, the most direct route) through Clapp, Langley, and Crawford Halls to Meredith's temporary office to pick up supplies for the grading meetings for Biology Laboratory 1 and 2. The meeting was next, when Lauren helped by reading grades for me to enter. I ran into Natasha after the meeting, and we went for Palestinian dips and pita and sweet sage black tea at Conflict Kitchen. We enjoyed sitting in the sunshine and chatting. I walked back to share and eat with Mom and Dad. Soon it was time for my meeting in Squirrel Hill. Afterwards, I went on a brief shopping excursion in Squirrel Hill. Debbie had left me a message to go out for dinner, so we went for Italian food in the Waterfront. It included large meatballs on a polenta base with balsamic vinegar glaze, lobster bisque soup, and pepperoni-banana pepper pizza. The chocolate volcano cake with vanilla gelato was the great finish! Stopped by Mom and Dad's, where the kids were sleeping. Waited until William and Marissa returned from their Chekov play (Three Sisters), and chatted with them for a bit and helped them bring items to their car whilst they carried the sleepy children.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home