Sunday, April 19, 2015

This Sunday AM, 4/8ths finished grading final exams, Choir for the 4th Sunday of Easter 2015

By 11.00 this morning I had graded 4/8 pages of four classes/sections of final exams.

I sang with the choir this noon Mass.  We sang various pieces, accompanied and directed by Don.

Don played an organ voluntary.
Introit:  Shout joyfully to God, all the earth, alleluia...
Entrance Hymn:  I Know that my Redeemer Lives
Kyrie:  Chant (Mass XVI)
Gloria (C. Andrews)
Responsorial Psalm:  Psalm 4 (Eastertide III-B) (Guimont/ Fellows)
Gospel Acclamation (Melchior Vulpius)
Preparation of the Gifts:  Eastertide Carol (Mainz Gesangbuch, arr. by Richard Proulx)
Acclamations from the Community Mass (R. Proulx)
Agnus Dei in E- flat  (Antonio Lotti)
Communion Antiphon:  The disciples recognized the Lord Jesus in the breaking of the bread (Robert Farrell)
Communion:  I Receive the Living God (Dom Clement Jacob)
Post-Communion Meditation:  O Sacrum Convivium (Giovanni Croce)
Recessional Hymn:  That Easter Day with Joy was Bright

Mom, Dad, and I went to get burgers after Mass, then to get snacks in Oakland. Then I went to Solomon's birthday party with his classmates and family at assemble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home