Good Friday 2015
I awoke in the four o'clock hour this morning and from about five to about nine I graded the last half of Monday and Tuesday sections' quizzes from this week. Just took a nap.
~~~~~
After my three-hour work meeting, I dashed off to the Cathedral to sing the end part of the Good Friday service. I arrived on my riser in the choir loft about two seconds before the start of singing "Crucifixus" by Bob Farrell. As my choir seat mate stated, I arrived in time to sing the last song. We all departed in silence.
I ran an errand in Oakland this afternoon, then returned to start grading the last two sections of this week's (Plant) quizzes. I also finished on-line grading of one section of pre-lab assignments handed in this week.
I've been up for about 15 hours today---I even made a triple batch of tuna salad for sandwiches today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home