Duolingo Day # 224, Lingots = 509
Today I just logged my day 224 in a long streak of days learning two languages. I have 509 Lingots, the currency of that language learning website, and am at level 11 for each of the two languages I'm doing.
~~~~~
Yesterday (Sunday) I went to choir practice, sang in choir, entertained the children while k & K prepared our sushi lunch (mostly nigiri with fillings of salmon, avocado, unagi, pickled plum, soy pockets with pickled ginger atop, and longanisa). Dad had prepared some ramen soup, too.
We had a tea time at four o'clock, with Beatwice and Twolomon. It featured dark handmade chocolates with macadamias from Hawaii, Ghiradelli chocolates from San Francisco, a selection of cookies (both Girl Scout and not), a variety of tea, including friendship/ Russian Tea. Before they left, BeaBea and I did the hand play about licorice, taffy, etc.
I turned in early for the afternoon/early evening.
~~~~
Monday (today) was my first day back at work after Spring Break. Office hours, a break for lunch, and my lab class. Did some paperwork to Dancing with the Stars. Watched with Mom and Dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home