Choir (as usual) Sunday, last week before Spring Break
It is currently Spring Break. Last Sunday was the second Sunday of Lent. This past week was the last week before Spring Break. Yesterday, there was a water main break and a succeeding power outage in our building complex and in the buildings in our block. Thus, no classes and no use of those buildings. Since there was no work meeting to prepare for the week after Spring Break, I offered to host other instructors while they observed my class the first day back after Spring Break.
Yesterday I completed a lot of grading: The Molecular Biology I through IV quizzes, and the Molecular Biology Presentations/ Reports to Boss. This morning I will grade the Biochemical Pathways Prelab assignments.
Beatrice has been very busy selling Girl Scout cookies in Mom and Dad's building and out and about. I have been helping her with the orders and deliveries in Lolo and Lola's building. Marissa and she will visit this noontime, as well.
~~~
17.20
Finished grading the Biochemical Pathways prelab today, (also took a long nap this afternoon).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home