Sunday, March 08, 2015

Third Sunday of Lent: Grading, Choir, lunch out, Grading.

Today I started the day with grading Population Genetics Prelab assignments.

It is the Third Sunday of Lent.  The choir sang:
Introit:  My eyes are forever turned towards the Lord,...
Entrance Hymn:  O Sun of Justice
Kyrie Oris Factor
Psalm 19 (R. Proulx/ Gelineau)
Gospel Acclamation:  Praise and honor, to you, Lord Jesus Christ
Preparation of the Gifts:  Almighty and Everlasting God (Orlando Gibbons)
Holy, Holy:  Deutsche Messe (Schubert/ Proulx)
Acclamations and Amen:  Deutsche Messe (F. Schubert, arr. by R. Proulx)
Agnus Dei from the Missa Brevis (Antonio Lotti)
Communion Antiphon:  Whoever drinks the water that I shall offer...  (R. Farrell)
Communion:  Attende Domine
Post-Communion Meditation:  O Bone Jesu (Carson P. Cooman)
Recessional Hymn:  Lenten Prayer for the Third Sunday of Lent.

Mom, Dad, and I ate at Panera for lunch.

I finished grading, scoring, and entering grades for the prelab assignments I had started to grade earlier.

I will relax this evening...maybe deliver Girl Scout cookies!
~~~~~
I delivered to Maureen her GS cookies, we went to East Liberty for groceries and a birthday card for her friend, and we chatted, as well about planning issues, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home