Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Survived the last week of labs, Now 1/2 finished with Laboratory Finals Week, Spring 2015

I survived last week, which was the last week of labs. 
Summer job fair on Thursday the 9th.  Bought some paesano bread after.  Also no choir practice on that Thursday!  Friday a gaggle of us went to frozen yogurt on Craig Street after work.  Mom, Dad, and I went to Taco Bell for lunch Sunday, then went grocery shopping at Waterworks Mall.  Monday early afternoon I finished grading all papers and quizzes and assignments, just in time to bring all of them to work on Monday at about 2 PM.  I took a vacation from work last night to watch Dancing with the Stars.  Visited the Carnegie Library to use their computers and to chat with a friend today after work.  I'm relaxing after administering two final exams this week by NOT grading them yet and I picked up some yogurt on the way to having dinner at Mom and Dad's home.  Just chill'axin' now.
~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home