THU; FRI; SAT- Lector, sushi buffet for lunch; grading & work meeting, PAPAGP BOD meeting; administrative for art class
THU; FRI; SAT- Lector, sushi buffet for lunch; grading & work meeting, PAPAGP BOD meeting; administrative for art class
On Thursday I lectured for morning Mass. Fr. Mark Thomas celebrated the Mass, John De F served, Ken provided music ministry from the portative organ, and Emily was on television ministry. About 44 people from the congregation received the Eucharist. Ran some errands. For a late lunch/early dinner I took Mom and Dad for sushi buffet in the North Hills.
Friday I went to work early to grade at my desk there in Crawford. We had our work meeting regarding the second week of the Molecular Biology module. After, I relaxed for a bit before going to the Philippine-American Performing Arts board of directors meeting.
Today (Saturday), I took care of administrative issues for my art class. Made egg salad sandwich for lunch. Took a fairly long nap. Ran some errands, as I did Thursday, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home