WED- Up early, resending email, organizing, Bible Study
This morning I was up about four o'clock resending my email young adult creative idea to a friend, continuing organizing my current two-semester sets of notes (and weeding while I do this), and generally preparing for the day.
Planning to go to Bible Study this morning.
~~~~
After Bible Study, Mom, Dad, and I went for Eucharistic Adoration in the chapel. I got some work done at home and at work, then went to meet up with a friend for a short meeting afterwards.
I watched a movie, 444 Days to Freedom, about the Iran hostage crisis this evening. Great movie made in the late 1980s, narrated by William Shatner. It also showed the hostages who ended up at the Canadian embassy who were detailed in the cinematic picture, Argo.
Heard back from the library via email this evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home