Second Sunday in Ordinary TIme, 2016 and Commoration of the work of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mass was celebrated by Fr. Kris S and with Fr. Carmen D'Amico and Fr.
The choir, we sang from the loft this year, with Don directing and Ken at the mighty Beckerath organ.
We sang:
Prelude: (All I Want Is) A Little More Faith in Jesus
Entrance Hymn: In Christ there is No East or West
the Penitential Act
Gloria (C. Andrews)
Psalm 96 (Robert Kreutz)
Gospel Acclamation (A.G. Murray)
Preparation of the Gifts: Nobody Knows (arr. John L. Bell), solo by Jessica Sutara
Holy, Holy, Holy from the People's Mass (J. Vermulst/ Kraehenbuhl)
Acclamation from the Roman Missal
Amen from the Danish Mass
Sanctus from Chant Mass XVIII
Communion Antiphon: Let Us Break Bread Together
Communion Hymn: There is a Balm in Gilead
Communion Meditation: If You Believe and I Believe (Zimbabwean trad., arr. by John L. Bell)
Recessional Hymn: Lift Every Voice and Sing [AA Anthem] (James Johnson and Rosamund Johnson)
Treated Mom and Dad out to lunch for BIG fish sandwiches, then we went supplies shopping at the drugstore afterwards. Finally, I returned the bulk of my library books to the Main Branch and spotted N, one of my former summer 2015 campers there. Also, I saw and greeted Carol as well!
Time for some relaxation!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home