TUE; WED- rest day; orthopedic day and visit with Phyllis
Tuesday was a rest day, I went to campus and scanned and printed items, as I did on Monday. I got my new ID card, as well.
Today (Wednesday) I went to Bible Study in the morning for the Baptism of Our Lord Sunday. I read the first reading, from Isaiah, about justice and the suffering servant and it was directed to the Jews who were serving...using concrete language and G-d was palpable.
Dad, Mom, and I drove to the new UPMC Lemieux facility near Phyllis. I had a small lunch with fruit and I found out I have bone spurs due to an acute incident two and a half years ago. Jessica W, the 3rd year resident, explained quite a bit, and I got a new lace-up brace. We spoke about the exercises of which I showed her diagrams from 2.5 years ago..."all are fine to do (use the brace if there is pain)". Dr. Dane was his hearty self, and pointed out the growth of the bone spurs on the images taken then and today.
Met up with Dad, Mom, and Phyllis at the burger restaurant on route 19.
Mom and I watched Dad leave and went to Church to try to go to the Novena for Our Lady of Perpetual Help. It being Epiphany, and still the Christmas Season, there was none.
Came back and prepared for my meeting tomorrow whilst Mom and I watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. "Do you know what happened to the man who got everything he ever wanted? He lived happily ever after." Mom said that the ending reminded her of the Disney animated movie Up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home