THU- New Year's Eve: Breakfast with the Prayer/ Rosary Group, The Force Awakens, Nap, Ring in 2016
Mom and I prepared breakfast for Dad's Prayer/ Rosary group. Those who joined us were: Oscar, Diane, and Lucy. We enjoyed ourselves very much. I took a quick nap, then Debbie and I went to Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3D IMAX) at the Waterfront AMC Theatre. The movie was as William described it (he saw it earlier with his children). To paraphrase: About an hour and a half of waiting for something to happen, and the rest of the movie making it clear why the first hour and a half was such. Excellent inter-generational characters and interactions, superb storytelling for this, Episode VII.
I took a nap after lunch, and Mom, Dad, and I rang in the New Year by watching the local NBC affiliate and CNN. Sparkling apple-pomegranate juice, guacamole, Gouda cheese, butter, and Italian loaf were enjoyed by us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home