SUNday- Choir, PAPAGP Gala Dance and Music Recital, Miss Universe
After practicing, we had a noon Mass of Paul Manz music...including "E'en So, Lord Jesus, Quickly Come."
Mom and Dad had gone to a PAMS event, so I left and met up with Regina K, whom I had invited to attend the PAPAGP Gala Dance and Music Recital, Kasaysayan.
I caught a ride home with Betsy M, who dropped me off at Mom and Dad's home. I had dinner while Lola and Lolo talked to Joyce's family on the telephone. We watched the last hour of Miss Universe, with the selection of Miss USA, Miss Colombia, and Miss Philippines. Steve Harvey made a faux pas in announcing Miss Colombia as the next Miss Universe, despite the tallying of the peer votes via Ernst and Young. Turns out it was Miss Philippines all along.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home