Babysitting Beatrice, Heinz Chapel Choir
This past Thursday I babysat with Beatrice with ~4oz. of expressed lunch for her. She spent some time in the baby swing, with tunes that I sang along with, sleeping for about an hour, feeding, fussing (just a bit), feeding some more, then resting. Marissa came home when there was ~1oz. left in the bottle, while Amy and I were chatting about baby shower plans, and then Beatrice spent some time in the baby massage chair (Hmmmmmmm). Then I went to pick up our lunch (pizza!)
Later, I met with Joe and Tina W. to enjoy the Heinz Chapel Choir concert. We three particularly enjoyed a Brasilian piece, Tres Cantos Nativos, which has the sounds of birds and monkeys playing, as well as rain; and we were pleased with the performance of the Twelve Days of Christmas, which was performed with dramatic dynamics. I saw Rachel H, a former Cathedral Chorister, performing that night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home