Dinner party at Maggie's place, a.k.a. List II
Saturday Jen, Brian, and I traveled to Canonsburg to Maggie's dinner party. Ken, her fiance, was already there and they had prepared a slow-baked chicken, homemade cinnamon cranberry sauce, and homemade stuffing; and Jen and I pitched in to help with the mashed potatoes. We had also brought grandma's potato salad and Jell-O with gummy candies in it. We discussed quite a number of topics, including sharing the music for Maggie and Ken's wedding and possibly meeting the criteria on my list. (see recent posting)
Most of the suggested, potential ways to meet the criteria on my list have been suggested (all by friends), only to note that one or more of the criteria are not met:
-not interested in a LT relationship ("not available")
-smoker ("not tolerable")
-former p-isoner, guilty of a violent, heinous crime (EEEEEEEEEK!..."uh, I think that classifies as a weirdo")
Other, possible ways to meet my criteria:
--2 nice guys, each into music (one of them into heavy metal)
--through more friends whom I have met recently.
My list is deceptively simple, but it can be difficult to find ways to meet all the criteria...stay posted....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home