The REAL reasons
The REAL reasons I'm still single:
I'm not a neatnik (far from it!)
ART
OUTspoken
Busybusybusy!
also from (single) guys I don't know:
"Hey, I love you!" (ONCE, at a dance)
"Hey, want to visit my workplace Now?" (AFTER hearing a professional talk that ended at 9:30PM!!)
"Hey, don't you want to dance?" (On my way to the water fountain/restroom corridor...Forget about nature calling!)
"Hey, will you wear my ring?" (Once, by a guy I had just met two weeks prior!!!)
"Hey, I'm the distributor of [brand here] soft drinks all over campus," from a professional colleague in another department (Now, why would someone LIE about his [ethical, moral, honest] employment?!).
Okay, okay, I suppose eagerness does win points in (somebody's) book. But I can see why people value emotional/empathy factors over intelligence...Even in my List it's evident. But, I suppose there's (a) reason these guys are still single, too. "Complaineth not too much, young lady!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home