Three Rivers Arts Festival June 2007
Saturday Jeff, Carina, and I escorted Alroy, Chad and Andy to the kayaking pier under the 6th Street Bridge. They each entered a single kayak, and spent about an hour on the water while we went to the Three Rivers Arts Festival.
Jeff, Carina and I enjoyed Lobster Burgers with varying amounts of condiments, and they left me at Kathy's booth tent. Kathy is Helena's daughter-in-law who creates beautifully organic wire jewelry pieces that have biological shapes and forms. She has published a book on wire jewelry making, too. We met a free-lance photographer who has ghosted for National Geographic. They dropped me off at the tent for the Mon Trail flags/banners, where I worked on a banner with a deer on it.
We ran into Jonathan again. Soon after, the rest of the group joined us and we headed to Market Square to cool off with drinks and a snack. We snagged some veggie crisps before settling into the grass to enjoy an outdoor concert. Soon after, Jonathan and Jeff, Carina, and I headed back to Oakland whilst the rest of the group headed to the Pirates game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home