Sunday, October 21, 2007

FAAP Induction Ball 2007; Sound of Music Oktoberfest

FAAP Induction Ball 2007: After Jo-Anne and I attended the three-course surf-and-turf dinner at the PPG Aquarium, and after hearing Warren and a speech from Gawad Kalinga, and after some dancing; we headed to Lisa and Ken's Sound of Music Oktoberfest party. I quickly morphed from a Filipina Marie Clara outfit into a song, "My Favorite Things." Stacey was taking Polaroid photos, thereby making instantaneous gratification possible. Betty won a prize for having seen Mary Martin on stage. Karen, Gabe, and Kevin were marionettes. Mary Pat was a CD of the musical, and Judi brought a rockin' pumpkin dip. We appreciated Liz's 3-D plastic art (with a sense of humor!)

On our way out the door, Linda (an alpine mountain with foothills removed due to talus formation) spoke about some of the exhibits at her work. On the way to the car, I spotted a shouting star, and Jo-Anne spotted one, too.

WHAT a fun evening!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home