Friday, December 28, 2007

Winter Vacation Days 2007-2008

Yesterday I bought tickets to the Cathedral of Learning Holiday tours after lectoring at Mass (celebrated by Fr. Brian, served by John, and music ministry by Don). The tickets were for the last tour of the day, at 2:30. We all had breakfast, and then went to the Waterfront for shopping. After a quick bite to eat, Uncle Sonny and I attended the tour led by Michael of the first floor of Cathedral of Learning classrooms decorated for the holiday season. The tour went smoothly and was very informative. We visited the future Philippine Nationality Room, and I read my poem for him. We walked home and stopped by St. Paul Cathedral on the way back. Dinner was delicious, delivered by Dee Dee: Pancit luglug at pandan Jello and everything else mom has been cooking for the past half week. We watched Jeopardy; William and Beatrice arrived with presents, which we all opened; and then we finished our game of Celebrity after. We played "karaoke roulette," Kelly, Unka Sahnee, and I; well until midnight.

The "Green Tree" had disrobed sometime between the last time I had viewed it and yesterday.

~~~
Today I went for my yearly check-up at the doctor's office. Upon returning, we all enjoyed lunch together. Then Dad, Unka Sahnee, and I went for a whirlwind tour of the city---the belen, a replica of the creche at Vatican City, ice skating at PPG place, and the lookout near one of the inclines (it was raining steadily by this time). We plan to go out to dinner this evening.

~~~
Sushi Kim was great. Unagi-don for dinner, with five side dishes. Then we returned to play with Beatrice at Lolo and Lola's place. Then, after their departure, Mom, Unka Sahnee, Kelly, and I played a Taboo-fest in which we went through one whole side of a pack of cards....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home