Kelly's arrival day, December 2007
Tonight, after a nap, I greeted Kelly and Mom and Dad and I dined on spaghetti, shrimp and spinach soup, oranges, juices, and various cookies by mom (peanut butter & truffle, peanut butter and kiss, peanut butter and Andes mints; white chocolate key lime; white chocolate and macadamia nut); and cornic/ Corn Nuts--Ranch from the PA Turnpike. Kelly arrived via Murrysville/Monroeville. She shared some links with us of her in "more accordian fun", as well as one by her friends EMT hip hop song. Mom and I presented her with her birthday gifts of an Irish cable-knit hand bag and a Tibetan felted lotus design handbag. All of us gals kicked off our shoes and compared feet, discussing podiatrists and custom shoes. A good time was had by all.
Labels: Birthday, celebration, Christmas, dining, family, music, transportation, travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home