Week off Teaching: Upwords, Monk and Curb Your Enthusiasm, Choir, Dining Out
It's been a great week off from classroom teaching. This past week Mom and I have been playing Upwords after dinner. We have some great boards, of which I took snapshots.
We've also seen some Monk, including a new episode tonight, Monk and the Three Julies, which had references to Hitchcock's Psycho. We also watched several episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, including one about The Baptism, from season 2.
After two weeks of no choir practice and one Sunday off, we were back to choir practice this Thursday night. Don actually admitted to missing us, and I admitted to doing exercise other than choral huffing (ha ha ha-ing) that day...I actually got 45 minutes of PT done, and some lat pulldowns. I also read the Scripture for Mass that day, with Fr. Brian as celebrant, John as server, and Don as music ministry.
Anjali and I had lunch at Victor's restaurant Tuesday, and four of us Wellesley gals (Kelly, Natalie, Stephanie, and I) dined at the Union Grill tonight. Stephanie announced that the eve of the last day we saw her Steve proposed to her. (We saw her lovely ring.)
Labels: BAD, Choir, Church, Curb Your Enthusiasm, dining, exercise, family, friends, games, lector, Monk, read, St. Paul Cathedral, TV, Wellesley

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home