Saturday, February 02, 2008

Philippine Geography Song

Here is a You Tube Video of the Philippine Geography Song, sung and danced by a lovely native of the islands!

~~~~
My friend Lloyd has sent me the link for another great YouTube video, this one of the Orquesta Sinfonica Juvenil.

The Venezuelan kids' youthful energy remind me of my hometown marching band.

It brings back memories of the Marietta High School award-winning marching band, under the direction of Marshall Kimball: THE Wall of Sound.
I've heard from some students that the local college, Marietta College, has taken him out of retirement to recreate the Wall Of Sound with them!
It was/(and must still be) amazing!

~~~~~
The last time/only time I went to the Proms was with Liz, Chris, and his mum in Cardiff. What a wonderful evening we had that night. I even remember the comments by his mum in the car ride back in '94. I miss Liz, and don't know her current email address anymore.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home