Tracking...
...Solomon began tracking with his eyes (as his Daddy noted this evening). Mom, Dad, Les, Chere, William, Marissa, Beatrice, Solomon, and I enjoyed a lovely dinner together prepared by (ahem) Mom's Catering! Thin spaghetti with white clam sauce, a shrimp and veggie dish, two kinds of eggplant dishes, dressed and tossed salad, rice, and green tea or sodas were the spread. Beatrice had some gawdawful diaper rash, and was a good sport about her baby lapsit songs. The adults noted differences in the tune for "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."
Today I also posted grades for my students. I was generally pleased, with an average that made sense/jived statistically, and a fair testing procedure...I was actually ready to post Monday afternoon, but was sent away for Tuesday. Mom went to the Bill and Hill rally downtown in Market Square yesterday.
I also voted in the primary today.
Yesterday I received a fun postcard in the mail, which made me chortle. It was definitely one NOT to throw back to the fishes. Pretty funny...I may have to start a brand-new category just for this postcard! (Besides the fact that it took a while to arrive).
Labels: children, deltiology, family-Marissa, philosophical, politics, singing, surprise, thankfulness

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home