Faith Sharing, Dining Out; Cleaning/Organizing/Purging V
Yesterday, Chad, Jose, Jonathan, Christina, Karina, (a new) Nick, Alpana, Maureen, Stacy, Jeff, and I attended faith sharing. (Maureen and I arrived late, as we were looking for her keys.) Jose and Christina departed after faith sharing, the rest of us went to Vic's restaurant to dine. Alpana, Jonathan's friend, entertained Chad, Nick, and Jeff. Jonathan failed to do same at our end of the table--however, we found Maureen's sizzling dish entertaining. I enjoyed papad, aloo paratha, garlic naan, and plain naan; part of a samosa, and (mutton) makhni over rice. After dinner Stacy departed, and the remainder of us went to Dancing Goats/Crazy Mocha for cool drinks. I had an iced decaf. Many of the rest had fruity Italian sodas, even though the passionfruit was gone...
~~~
earlier yesterday...
Before a late lunch, Mom and I spent two hours cleaning another side of my office bedroom. We decided to donate an electric typewriter, three more briefcases, and a fax machine with paper. Lots accomplished.
Labels: Church, cleaning, dining, Faith, international culture, organizing, St. Paul Cathedral

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home