Saturday, July 05, 2008

One Year Since

It turns out that it's been a year since we departed for Ireland, as Don pointed out this evening. At this time last year, I would be over the Atlantic snoozing away.

Today Mom and I spent the morning organizing my clothes closets, then Dad and I went to run an errand in Squirrel Hill, and then to pick up Mom's fave seafood pizza in our neighborhood.

I took a Looooong nap after lunch, and it was great to go to the anticipated Mass at 6pm. Fr. Breier celebrated, Matt lectored, Christina cantored, and Don provided the organ music. Mom and I spoke with our friends Joel (whose fiancee is from Bulacan, Philippines), Mrs. Mary T. (a neighbor), the Cruz family, Matt, Don, and Tom (Nancy Mc's husband). Mom got worried: "They're blinking the lights at us," as they dimmed more and more of the lights, as our conversing was loud, and as there were confessions being held.

We returned home to pizza and Lawrence Welk, and I worked on the References section of my encyclopedia article.
~~~
I watched the last two hours of a Harry Potter movie---the third in the series.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home